Vs > Ada, Mn
Treinta Y Tres vs Ada, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Treinta Y Tres vs Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa
Treinta Y Tres vs Jan Mayen Island, Norway
Treinta Y Tres vs Tripoli, Lebanon
Treinta Y Tres vs Palmyra, Syria
Ada, Mn vs As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt
Ada, Mn vs Kinloss, Uk
Ada, Mn vs MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc, Canada
Ada, Mn vs Abilene, Tx, Usa
Barreiras vs Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir
Greenville, Ms vs Gisborne
Greensboro, Nc vs Haikou
Penticton, Bc vs Cape Town
- The distance between Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay and Ada, Mn, Usa is approximately 9,885 km or 6,143 mi.
- To reach Treinta Y Tres in this distance one would set out from Ada, Mn bearing 145.5° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Treinta Y Tres bearing 152.5° or SSE .
- Treinta Y Tres has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Ada, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Treinta Y Tres is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Ada, Mn is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 11.6 °C (20.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.7 °C (44.5°F) less in Treinta Y Tres. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 707.9 mm (27.9 in) more which is equivalent to 707.9 l/m² (17.37 US gal/ft²) or 7,079,000 l/ha (756,792 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.1° higher in Treinta Y Tres than in Ada, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Treinta Y Tres relative to Ada, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ada, Mn vs Treinta Y Tres
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -8 (-14)
|| -10 (-19)
|| -8 (-15)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Treinta Y Tres vs Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand
Treinta Y Tres vs Greenwood, Ns, Canada
Treinta Y Tres vs Hart, Mi, Usa
Treinta Y Tres vs Dillon, Mt, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Midway Island, Hawaii
Ada, Mn vs Tacloban City, Philippines
Ada, Mn vs Leipzig, Germany
Ada, Mn vs Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland
Pontiac, Il vs Bangalore
Sibiu vs Cordoba
Detroit Lakes, Mn vs Uummannaq
Pasni, Balochistan vs Stykkisholmur
Treinta Y Tres vs Ada, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Treinta Y Tres
Climate Guides for Locations near Ada, Mn
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) E
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) SE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 90 kms (56 miles) ESE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) SE