Vs > Adrian, Mi
Treinta Y Tres vs Adrian, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Treinta Y Tres vs Mildura, New South Wales, Australia
Treinta Y Tres vs Kybartai, Lithuania
Treinta Y Tres vs Mcminnville, Tn, Usa
Treinta Y Tres vs Olivia, Mn, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs Gela, Italy
Adrian, Mi vs Vytegra, Russia
Adrian, Mi vs Molesworth, New Zealand
Adrian, Mi vs Blaine, Wa, Usa
Base Antartica Arturo P vs Acajutla
Corvallis, Or vs New London, Wi
Katha vs Strasbourg
Juneau, Alaska vs Östersund
- The distance between Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay and Adrian, Mi, Usa is approximately 8,894 km or 5,527 mi.
- To reach Treinta Y Tres in this distance one would set out from Adrian, Mi bearing 155.2° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Treinta Y Tres bearing 158.1° or SSE .
- Treinta Y Tres has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Adrian, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Treinta Y Tres is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Adrian, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 8 °C (14.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.5 °C (27.9°F) less in Treinta Y Tres. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 425.7 mm (16.8 in) more which is equivalent to 425.7 l/m² (10.45 US gal/ft²) or 4,257,000 l/ha (455,102 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.1° higher in Treinta Y Tres than in Adrian, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Treinta Y Tres relative to Adrian, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrian, Mi vs Treinta Y Tres
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -8 (-15)
|| -11 (-19)
|| -8 (-15)
|| -3 (-5)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Treinta Y Tres vs Mkambo, Gabon
Treinta Y Tres vs Yasica, Dominican Republic
Treinta Y Tres vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
Treinta Y Tres vs Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia
Adrian, Mi vs Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Adrian, Mi vs Helena, Mt, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs Findlay, Oh, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk
White Hall, Il vs Vagamo, Oppland
Melo vs Rockford, Il
Lenoir, Nc vs Hel
Higuey vs Kingston, On
Treinta Y Tres vs Adrian, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Treinta Y Tres